Love, love, love... Love is all around
Love, love, love... I am surrounded by love. I feel love in the air. I sense love in my heart. I see love through my eyes. I have an abundance of love energy surrounding me now. I even smell love, right here, right now. I am grateful.
Dear Blessed Sentient Beings,
Breathe deeply into your lungs, drawing in the breath of life.
See yourself surrounded by a beautiful pink cloud of light. The light is enveloping you now. This is love energy and it's lifting you up in love. Know that you are deeply loved, child of God. Let this love energy emanate out to those around you now. Express gratitude for this very moment, your only place of power.
Love and Blessings,
Angelic Conversations
Refer a Friend...
| Get Daily Affirmations in your Inbox Subscribe to: Angelic Conversations Daily Affirmations | ||
| Email: | ||
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home