I listen and take direction from those I trust
I want to grow mentally and spiritually. I listen and take direction from my trusted mentor on a regular basis. Staying in touch with my mentor keeps me accountable to my personal goals and provides the structure I need to succeed. I am grateful for the time that my mentor spends with me.
Dear Blessed Sentient Beings,
Breathe deeply into your lungs, drawing in the breath of life. Sense your well-being from the inside out. Know that you are whole and complete just as you are. See yourself fulfilling your goals easily and naturally as you go about your day. See yourself surrounded by others who are also fulfilling their goals and dreams. Notice how you feel as you accomplish each goal. Hear the accolades from your mentor as your dreams come true. Know that you are a child from God and that God wants the very best for his children.
Express gratitude for all that is and will be. Express gratitude for this very moment, your only place of power.
Love and Blessings,
Angelic Conversations
| Get Daily Affirmations in your Inbox Subscribe to: Angelic Conversations Daily Affirmations | ||
| Email: | ||
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home