I am open to receive.
I am now open to receive
unconditional love, extra money, a renewed energy for life, and God's
blessings. The more open I am, the more I will receive. The more I
receive, the more I am able to give. The more I am able to give, the
more vibrant I feel. I love this Universe and I am delighted to be
alive in it.
Dear Blessed Sentient Beings,
Breathe
deeply into your lungs, drawing in the breath of life. Open your mind
and your heart to the blessings from the Universe. See your mind
opening up. Allow beautiful white light to flow from the Universe into
every brain cell. This white light is healing the past and preparing
you for the future. Feel your heart opening up. See beautiful
burgundy red light flowing from the Universe into your heart center.
This warm red light is unconditional love filling your heart to it's
maximum capacity. Now sense your body surrounded by this ribbon of red
and white light. Allow yourself to be wrapped up in this vision of
light as you express gratitude for this very moment, your only place of power.
Love and Blessings,
Angelic Conversations
| Get Daily Affirmations in your Inbox Subscribe to: Angelic Conversations Daily Affirmations | ||
| Email: | ||
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home