I am always connected with my Guardian Angels
Everyday in every way, I am connected with my guardian angels. I know they are constantly watching over me. My guardian angels protect me and direct me. I lovingly welcome, listen and follow their divine guidance. I am grateful for their presence in my life.
Dear Blessed Sentient Beings,
Breathe deeply into your lungs, drawing in the breath of life. Allow beautiful white light to shower down on you now. Feel the loving energy of your guardian angels washing over you. Mentally say to them "I love you. Thank you for your guidance in my life". Your angels express love and gratitude for your willingness to connect with them. Know that your angels are always waiting for your permission to bond with you. Grant them access to your inner world. Lovingly invite them to guide you and care for you. You are never alone, for your Angels are always right by your side. Feel their love and light energy now as you express gratitude for this very moment, your only place of power.
Love and Blessings,
Angelic Conversations
| Get Daily Affirmations in your Inbox Subscribe to: Angelic Conversations Daily Affirmations | ||
| Email: | ||
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home