Everyday I make conscious choices
Everyday I make conscious choices. I realize that it is up to me to make decisions. I know that "not deciding" is also a decision. Every time I check-in with my higher-power, God, the Angels, my higher-self, my spirit guide, my guardian angel, to help me make decisions, great things happen. I acknowledge and appreciate the guidance I receive. I am grateful.
Dear Blessed Sentient Beings,
Breathe deeply into your lungs, drawing in the breath of life.
See yourself floating in a calm green ocean of water. Allow yourself to feel the gentle rocking motion of the water. As you lie floating there... ask your angels - what decisions should you be making today. Then ask them what actions you should be taking. See yourself making those decisions and taking action today. Visualize the results of those decisions and actions as the ultimate result that you could hope for. Put that vision into a pink bubble and allow it to float off to the Universe for manifestion. Let it go, knowing that God will always create that which is for our highest good. Express gratitude for all that is and will be. Express gratitude for this very moment, your only place of power.
Love and Blessings,
Angelic Conversations
| Get Daily Affirmations in your Inbox Subscribe to: Angelic Conversations Daily Affirmations | ||
| Email: | ||
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home