Angelic Conversations

Open your heart and mind, as you breathe deep into the very cells of your being. Breathe in life energy. Breathe deep now, as you read. Breathe the breath of life. Imagine the air you are breathing is of a golden color. Feel the calming nature of the color gold as you breathe. As you quiet your mind, listen to your soul. Your soul speaks to you of your purpose. Know your truth. Blessed are you, child of God. - Angelic Conversations


Get Daily Affirmations in your Inbox Subscribe to:
Angelic Conversations Daily Affirmations
Email:

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Effervescent light is showering me with healing love energy

Beautiful white effervescent light is showering me with healing love energy. I can feel this energy flowing through my body now. It is strong and healing. I feel each cell in my body responding to the light energy. Each cell is revitalized and returned to it's natural, perfect state. I am healthy. I am loved. I am whole and complete just as I am. And so it is.

Dear Blessed Sentient Beings,
Breathe deeply into your lungs, drawing in the breath of life. Let every breath you take expand the energy of the beautiful white light surrounding you. Allow this light to enter your body as you breathe. With each breath, sense the light permeating your body as it expands outward to a beautiful egg shape surrounding your entire body. Sense the serenity of the white light energy. Thank your angels for being with you now. Ask them to guide you through-out this day as you express gratitude for this very moment, your only place of power.
Love and Blessings,
Angelic Conversations


Become a Certified Professional Life Coach
http://www.certifiedcoachesfederation.com
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home