My life is in harmony with the song of the Universe!
My life is in harmony with the song of the Universe! I am in tune with the energy of the Universe and this Universal energy is flowing through me effortlessly. The more I stay in tune, the more creative I am. The more creative I am, the more blessings come my way.
Dear Blessed Sentient Beings,
Breathe deeply into your lungs, drawing in the breath of life.
Be still, listening to the silence between each breath. Asking that only messages from your higher self be heard, notice the inner voice manifesting from the silence. The voice is loving and encouraging. Sense the energy around you as you invite your spiritual guides to surround you. They have a message for you... listen... then thank them for their love and inspiration.
Express gratitude for this very moment, your only place of power.
Love and Blessings,
Angelic Conversations
Refer a Friend...
| Get Daily Affirmations in your Inbox Subscribe to: Angelic Conversations Daily Affirmations | ||
| Email: | ||
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home