My aura is shimmering in a beautful rainbow of light
My aura is shimmering in a beautiful rainbow of effervescent light. All systems are go! I feel like a million bucks. I see myself having an excellent day. I hear positive feedback from myself and others. I am thrilled to be alive on this gorgeous day. Thank you God!
Dear Blessed Sentient Beings,
Breathe deeply into your lungs, drawing in the breath of life.
Know in your heart that you are a beloved child of God and that God has only the best intentions for you. Allow God to work miracles in your life as only God can. Know as you let go of control and let God and the angels guide you, your life will unfold with divine perfection. Express gratitude for this very moment, your only place of power.
Love and Blessings,
Angelic Conversations
| Get Daily Affirmations in your Inbox Subscribe to: Angelic Conversations Daily Affirmations | ||
| Email: | ||
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home