Angelic Conversations

Open your heart and mind, as you breathe deep into the very cells of your being. Breathe in life energy. Breathe deep now, as you read. Breathe the breath of life. Imagine the air you are breathing is of a golden color. Feel the calming nature of the color gold as you breathe. As you quiet your mind, listen to your soul. Your soul speaks to you of your purpose. Know your truth. Blessed are you, child of God. - Angelic Conversations


Get Daily Affirmations in your Inbox Subscribe to:
Angelic Conversations Daily Affirmations
Email:

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Miracles unfold in my life with Divine perfection

Miracles unfold in my life with Divine perfection and I am grateful. The more I listen to my angel's guidance, the more I align with my life's purpose, the more blissful my life becomes. I am blessed.

Dear Blessed Sentient Beings,
Breathe deeply into your lungs, drawing in the breath of life. Gently feel the subtle energy of your guardian angels caressing you now. Feel the angels lift your spirits to new heights. Listen to their messages as they gently hold you in their arms. Know you are loved.
Love and Blessings,
Angelic Conversations



Become a Certified Professional Life Coach
http://www.certifiedcoachesfederation.com
 


Refer a Friend...

Get Daily Affirmations in your Inbox Subscribe to:
Angelic Conversations Daily Affirmations
Email:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home