Angelic Conversations

Open your heart and mind, as you breathe deep into the very cells of your being. Breathe in life energy. Breathe deep now, as you read. Breathe the breath of life. Imagine the air you are breathing is of a golden color. Feel the calming nature of the color gold as you breathe. As you quiet your mind, listen to your soul. Your soul speaks to you of your purpose. Know your truth. Blessed are you, child of God. - Angelic Conversations


Get Daily Affirmations in your Inbox Subscribe to:
Angelic Conversations Daily Affirmations
Email:

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I Am Incredibly Happy

I am incredibly happy.  From deep within my being, happiness resonates outward from me.  I see myself more joyous each day.  I am grateful.
Dear Blessed Sentient Beings,
Breathe deeply into your lungs, drawing in the breath of life.  Sense your happiness from the inside out, knowing that you are whole and complete just as you are.   See yourself surrounded by loving and happy people.  Hear the joyful conversations between you.  Express gratitude for all that is and will be.  Express gratitude for this very moment, your only place of power.
Love and Blessings,
Angelic Conversations

Become a Certified Professional Life Coach
http://www.certifiedcoachesfederation.com
 

Refer a Friend... 

Get Daily Affirmations in your Inbox Subscribe to:
Angelic Conversations Daily Affirmations
Email:

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home