Angelic Conversations

Open your heart and mind, as you breathe deep into the very cells of your being. Breathe in life energy. Breathe deep now, as you read. Breathe the breath of life. Imagine the air you are breathing is of a golden color. Feel the calming nature of the color gold as you breathe. As you quiet your mind, listen to your soul. Your soul speaks to you of your purpose. Know your truth. Blessed are you, child of God. - Angelic Conversations


Get Daily Affirmations in your Inbox Subscribe to:
Angelic Conversations Daily Affirmations
Email:

Monday, July 31, 2006

I allow myself to grieve

I allow myself to grieve.  I know that grieving is a natural process and that there is no "special" time for grieving, but that it ebbs and flows like the tide.  I allow the tide to wash over me, clearing the way for a new day.  I lovingly let go of the past, while gently holding on to the present moment.
Dear Blessed Sentient Beings,
Breathe deeply into your lungs, drawing in the breath of life.  Watch with your inner eye as a beautiful white calming light of truth envelopes you.  Within this light, you know that all are one and that nothing and no one is ever lost, only the forms change.  Let the light of this truth comfort you as you bring yourself into the present moment, your only place of power.
Love and Blessings,
Angelic Conversations


Refer a Friend... 

Get Daily Affirmations in your Inbox Subscribe to:
Angelic Conversations Daily Affirmations
Email:

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home