All my relationship are fun, loving and healthy
All my relationships are fun, loving and healthy. I allow genuine, caring people to nurture me. I know that I am a positive influence in all my relationships. The more authentic relationships I have, the more I feel at home in the world. I am grateful.
Dear Blessed Sentient Beings,
Breathe deeply into your lungs, drawing in the breath of life. See yourself surrounded by loving, caring, genuine, authentic people. Hear them acknowledge your genuineness, caring, and loving self. Sense the loving energy that surrounds your being. Allow that energy to permeate throughout your body. Breathe that energy in deeper. Allow the energy to resonate within you. Know that you are whole and complete. Express gratitude for all that is and will be. Express gratitude for this very moment, your only place of power.
Love and Blessings,
Angelic Conversations
Refer a Friend...
| Get Daily Affirmations in your Inbox Subscribe to: Angelic Conversations Daily Affirmations | ||
| Email: | ||
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home